About Me


Hi there, I'm Stephanie Walter!

I'm a wife, mother of 2 crazy boys, a sister, a daughter... a lot of things to a lot of different people and I wouldn't change it for anything! Life is busy -and crazy at times, but always fun and worth every moment!

I've found much joy in pursuing my passion of photography. I thoroughly enjoy capturing all of life's sweet moments from before life's first breath to the little (and big!) moments that give our lives purpose and meaning. I put my whole heart into every moment I'm asked to photograph. I've been a photographer at heart since I was a young child but not until recent years have I allowed myself to really explore, learn and grow in this passion of mine.
I am currently pursuing a Bachelor of Fine Art - Photography Degree from The Art Institute of Pittsburgh. Knowledge is power and I want to know everything there is to know about photography so I can deliver even higher quality photographs to my clients.

A little about me... I live in Southern Maryland, although, I return to my hometown in Allentown, PA quite often to visit my family -who are very dear to me. I work mainly out of PA. I shoot on location, either in your home or local park, and I specialize in natural light photography. I prefer the reality and honesty I can capture in natural environments as opposed to studio photography.

I hope you like my work! Please contact me if you'd like to book a session for one of the sweet moments in your life!
Thanks,
Stephanie Walter